10 top tips from mental health expert Nikki on how to achieve healthy aging along with a healthier mental outlook
Incredibly effective self-care exercises which include a body scan, love letter to yourself, breathing and a seated meditation
The truth about gratitude journals and a helpful exercise you can do at home
You're own "I am here" map... AKA: how to recognize what you're feeling in the first place, acknowledge them and then how to let go of the negative ones
How compassion and practising it can literally improve your emotional health & well-being
Quizzes, surveys, exercises, videos, downloads, printouts and more!
- Special Welcome Message
- COURSE TIP - Getting the Most From Audio, Video and Multimedia Lessons
- HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM THIS COURSE
- Lesson 1 - Mental and Emotional Health
- Before We Begin...
- Survey - Perceptions of Aging
- Lesson 1 - Positive Aging Presentation
- Exercise - 3 Minute Breathing Exercise
- Printable - (10 Tips for Healthy Aging)
- Lesson 1 - Attention and the Now
- Meditation - The Body Scan
- Printable (Body Scan Exercise Worksheet)
- Lesson 1 - Compassionate Engagement and Action Scales
- The Survey - Compassionate Engagement and Action Scales
- Exercise - Write a Love Letter to Yourself
- Lesson 2 - Compassion
- Exercise - Review the Love Letter to Yourself
- Exercise - Gratitude Journalling
- Printable (Gratitude Journal Exercise)
- Downloadable Infographs
- Lesson 1 - Mind, Body and Emotions
- Lesson 2 - Introducing the Seated Meditation
- Exercise - Seated Meditation
- Printable (Letting Go of Negative Emotions Exercise)
- Printable (STOPP Technique Exercise)
- Lesson 1 - Heart-Brain Connection
- Printable: What Does Stress Look Like, Heart Focused Breathing, Battery Drain
- Lesson 1 - Next Steps
- Printable: References & Resources
- You're Almost Done!
- Before you go...
- Special Offers!
- Reach Out!