10 top tips for healthy aging and a healthier mental outlook
Exercises which include a body scan, love letter to yourself, breathing and a seated meditation
Gratitude journal benefits and an exercise
How to acknowledge and let go of negative emotions
How our compassion can help our health
- Special Welcome Message from Total Emotional Instructor, Nikki Pearson
- COURSE TIP - Getting the Most From Audio, Video and Multimedia Lessons
- HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM THIS COURSE
- Lesson 1 - Mental and Emotional Health FREE PREVIEW
- Before We Begin... Survey 2.1.1
- Survey - Perceptions of Aging
- Lesson 1 - Positive Aging Presentation
- Exercise - 3 Minute Breathing Exercise
- Printable - (10 Tips for Healthy Aging) FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 1 - Attention and the Now
- Meditation - The Body Scan
- Printable (Body Scan Exercise Worksheet)
- Lesson 1 - Compassionate Engagement and Action Scales
- The Survey - Compassionate Engagement and Action Scales
- Exercise - Write a Love Letter to Yourself
- Lesson 2 - Compassion
- Exercise - Review the Love Letter to Yourself
- Exercise - Gratitude Journalling
- Printable (Gratitude Journal Exercise)
- Downloadable Infographs
- Lesson 1 - Mind, Body and Emotions
- Lesson 2 - Introducing the Seated Meditation
- Exercise - Seated Meditation
- Printable (Letting Go of Negative Emotions Exercise)
- Printable (STOPP Technique Exercise)
- Video - Joe Dispenza on How Changing Your Thinking Can Change Your Life
- Lesson 1 - Heart-Brain Connection
- Printable: What Does Stress Look Like, Heart Focused Breathing, Battery Drain
- THE DISCUSSION ROOM: A Place for Thoughts, Questions & Comments
- Lesson 1 - Next Steps
- Printable: References & Resources
- You're Almost Done!
- Before you go...
- Your Special Offer
- Reach Out!
Thought-provoking and relevant course material. I look forward to implementing some of these new tools in balancing my emotional health. I found the material...Read More
Thought-provoking and relevant course material. I look forward to implementing some of these new tools in balancing my emotional health. I found the material relatable and practical.Read Less
The Total Emotional program couldn't have come at a better time for me. I've been dealing with some anxiety lately that I didn't know how to get a handle on....Read More
The Total Emotional program couldn't have come at a better time for me. I've been dealing with some anxiety lately that I didn't know how to get a handle on. After listening to and putting into practice the techniques that Nicki provided, I'm happy to say that I'm more at peace these days. This program is a must for anyone dealing with the stresses of life.........in otherwords, this course can benefit everyone!Read Less
After spending over 20 years supporting children & families in the United Kingdom as a Specialist Senior Psychologist and classroom teacher, Nikki has brought her skills and talents to the Foothills of Alberta. Website: www.guidingspiritlearning.solutions Since moving to Alberta in late 2014, she has trained in Equine Assisted Personal and Corporate Development through EAL Canada, and combines this with her training in psychology to offer a range of services. She is on a mission to help people find their voice and their authentic self, through Personal Development sessions, in person or with the aid of technology online or via Skype, as well as sessions for couples, families, groups and businesses. A Reiki Master, she also offers Reiki and Biofield Tuning healing sessions.
I've begun to struggle with anxiety as I've gotten older so will the Total Emotional course help me with that?
That is certainly one of the goals of this course (and you are not alone in that). In fact the course will discuss that too. We feel that mind-set and our mental and emotional health is the cornerstone of truly making any healthy/positive life-lasting changes. Therefore the goal of this course is to certainly support women in reducing stress, anxiety, self-limiting thoughts and behaviors through expert information and effective exercises that will help. Nikki provides a variety of exercises including gratitude journaling, a seated meditation, a 3 minute breathing exercise along with incredibly effective exercises that include understanding yourself more deeply through the compassionate engagement and action scales.
What kind of other support will I get during and even after this course?
Thanks for asking that! We have created the private Facebook community so that you can connect with Nikki and other women going through this and other courses, and even ask questions directly to her via the weekly Ask Me Anything forum in real time. Not only that but there are discussion rooms in the course and you are always able to reach out if you need more. In fact, Nikki provides ways that you can utilize her special offer within the course if you'd like to work with her one on one as well.
How does the information in this compare with what I could find myself online?
It's interesting that you asked that. Part of the reasons we have created the Pro Aging Programs is to provide an EXPERT based, research based, evidence based place that women over 40 can go to get credible, relevant information. The content here saves you not only oodles of time searching and scrolling (and then not knowing what to believe or what's best) but stress as well. The content within the Total Emotional course is the equivalent of what you would go through and learn with Nikki over the course of 6 sessions (valued at $780).